RSC out (of the club - not a new injury)

Re: RSC out

Its the run in for the 4th spot..how about we get behind the team and give them our support..

or...

Crucifiction ?? 1 cross each and off to the left.!!

Haha unbelievable! RSC played really well today. He probably should have scored but it was no coincidence that we played much better when he came on. He linked really well with the midfield and gave us a target up front.

I must of been watching another game as i saw Santa Cruz hold it up well, win more or less every header and look more of a threat than anyone.

But he missed that chance so lets abuse him.

Here we go again.....

RSC did OK today, how about giving him a boost, instead of sticking the boot in all the time.....Confidence breeds success........

Posted in another thread, for what its worth though..

Had a similar impact on our play as Jones did for them bar the threat in front of goal (albeit an important difference).

It was an extremely poor pitch today, but as soon as we switched to a 4-4-2, Roque's aerial threat (which was VERY consistent flick on wise) enabled us to get Bellamy, Johno and Tevez a little bit more into the game; thus creating chances.

He missed his big chance, but for me he was miles better in his 60 minutes than a lot of the rest of them for their first 45 showing.

Some of the comments on here are laughable.

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads

Spot on mate.

He missed a couple of good chances and that was the main fault of his today, apart from that though I mean second half we were a different sidwe with him as a good aerial target to keep the CBs busy. People haven't really got a clue have they if they are saying get rid of him off today's performance, muppets.

i said this like two days ago and i got slated by someone on here, rsc is a bag of SHIT and i hope he gets sold but thats my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.