RSC out (of the club - not a new injury)

judge him after a run of 8 or 9 games if he ever makes that many thats the problem? give him a chance! works harder than ade but anyone works harder than him?

I thought he did what was asked of him really well on Sunday in terms of making the ball stick and bringing others into play. He may not have the pace and flair of Ade but just as a bog standard target man he does a good job. Obviously well over priced even before you factor in his injuries but still a decent target man. We can't have a team of fancy Dans some of them need to do the boring stuff.

I thought he did well on Sunday. Strong, shown some pace and held the ball up well.

I think people can't bear the fact that Tevez had a bad game.

Re: RSC out

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads
Agree with this absolutely. Before he came on every ball went somewhere near Tevez who promptly fell over. When RSC came on he flicked on almost every high ball and created some good chances. Allowed us to play much further up the pitch.

Re: RSC out

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads

+1 and he will be alot better once match fit.

I wonder if there might be a bit of a Jo factor going on here.

RSC has hardly impressed since he's been here, even though he cost a ridiculous amount of money ( more than 3 Adam Johnson's worth).

We cannot afford to give players game time in the hope that they will improve. The premiership is not match practice. Either RSC justifies his selection on current form or he doesn't get it.

RSC looks about 2 stone over weight,he needs games but im not sure he`l get them the way the team is playing,but i agree Ade`s done nothing to change the view that he`s just another mercenary,and Tevez wether he`s playing well or not,gives 100%.
The forwards are strugling cos we`re missing creativity in the centre of midfield,fine on the wing with Bellamy and Johnson,but we`re over burdoned with workhorse midfielders..just watched Wes Schnieder give the exact performance from midfield we are missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.