Rubbish Chants

Newcastle fans now singing about empty seats to Sheffield Wednesday fans. Does my head in.

Of course there’s fucking empty seats. They’ve been in the lower divisions for decades, the games on telly and Newcastle aren’t much of a draw.

And I can’t stand all that “is this a library?” Studf from away fans. Nothing says that you are a little club all giddy on your big day out more than that.

From our own repertoire I can’t stand that new “Follow Follow” one. It’s damaged the atmosphere at our ground because it’s a dirge and it’s gets sing a dozen times in the first ten minutes at every home game now.
follow follow follow is probably best song we have had since theres nobody better than pep and arteta!

On a side note.. The scum used to sing the arrogant 'we score when we want' chant...

Cant for the life of me think why they don't anymore...........oh hang on

Last edited:
On a side note.. The scum used to sing the arrogant 'we score when we want' chant...

Cant for the life of me think why they don't anymore...........oh hang on
It was much much worse
It was
‘We do what we want. We’re man united we do what we want”

We should be very aware that as they improve theyll revert to cuntish ways

Larger club with big away following visiting a smaller lower league or non club with few home supporters.

Shit fans. No ground.
Shit fans. No ground.

"We are top of the league, say we are top of the league" or "We are staying up, say we are staying up" Absolute fucking shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.