Rubbish Chants

Newcastle fans now singing about empty seats to Sheffield Wednesday fans. Does my head in.

Of course there’s fucking empty seats. They’ve been in the lower divisions for decades, the games on telly and Newcastle aren’t much of a draw.

And I can’t stand all that “is this a library?” Studf from away fans. Nothing says that you are a little club all giddy on your big day out more than that.

From our own repertoire I can’t stand that new “Follow Follow” one. It’s damaged the atmosphere at our ground because it’s a dirge and it’s gets sing a dozen times in the first ten minutes at every home game now.
I'm completely opposite to you Dave.
Follow,Follow is based on "The Entertainer" by Scott Joplin and is one of the original Ragtime songs from the early part of the 20th century. It was also modified and then used extensively in the film " The Sting".
A very simple but catchy tune and easy to listen to and more importantly to football fans,it's very easy to sing along to.

Last edited:
Newcastle fans now singing about empty seats to Sheffield Wednesday fans. Does my head in.

Of course there’s fucking empty seats. They’ve been in the lower divisions for decades, the games on telly and Newcastle aren’t much of a draw.

And I can’t stand all that “is this a library?” Studf from away fans. Nothing says that you are a little club all giddy on your big day out more than that.

From our own repertoire I can’t stand that new “Follow Follow” one. It’s damaged the atmosphere at our ground because it’s a dirge and it’s gets sing a dozen times in the first ten minutes at every home game now.
The club that was getting less than 13000 pre Keegan.

Where's your European Cup.
When we do win it, hope we never sing that to anyone else.
When we play Dippers, Chelsea, Villa & Forest that first time after
“Here’s our European Cup” on repeat for 90 minutes

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.