Ruben Cousillas

How do you report abuse? Genuine question.A poster keeps referring to me as someone I am not it's not the most welcoming thing to do is it?
A wild stab in the dark, but there is a button marked "report", I'd guess it's that?

I enjoyed your post... I didn't take it as sacrosanct but I didn't dismiss it either. I think everyone's reaction, including my own, is just a joke though. It's Ruben Cousillas, an inherently funny character, giving out information to a passerby. What's not funny about it? I think you might've been better off joining in rather than instinctively becoming defensive, for what it's worth.

If anything I'd be more worried that Ruben now knows you've shared information he gave you in confidence. Did you have family or friends with you when you spoke? Could he find them with the help of a sketch artist?
I was fine even after being called a ****, but the replies built up and I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I am actually telling the truth, I'm not bothered what posters think about me tbh, just wanted to share the information because it's actually very interesting

tbf wouldnt surprise me if u saw him in altrincham as i know both him and manuel live in hale, ive seen him around a few times but never gone up and spoke to him so fair play to you for doing so

I was fine even after being called a ****, but the replies built up and I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I am actually telling the truth, I'm not bothered what posters think about me tbh, just wanted to share the information because it's actually very interesting
For what it's worth I believe you. I'm not sure about the guy who saw the Sheikh in the supermarket though. Think that one might be a bit far-fetched.

tbf wouldnt surprise me if u saw him in altrincham as i know both him and manuel live in hale, ive seen him around a few times but never gone up and spoke to him so fair play to you for doing so
I know that as well actually haha, my brother saw him in a restaurant in hale the day before and he was wearing the exact same outfit as he was when I saw him. All the money in the world but can't dress for shit

lol i saw him in church he goes to the church attached to saint ambrose but couldnt ask him in church haha and yeah hes often in restaurants in hale, not sure where about he lives but i know where manuel lives as he lives next door to a woman i work with but prob shouldnt put the road on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.