Ruben Cousillas

I was fine even after being called a ****, but the replies built up and I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I am actually telling the truth, I'm not bothered what posters think about me tbh, just wanted to share the information because it's actually very interesting
Cheers for info fella,take no notice of the Cissy and Ada's on here..

lol i saw him in church he goes to the church attached to saint ambrose but couldnt ask him in church haha and yeah hes often in restaurants in hale, not sure where about he lives but i know where manuel lives as he lives next door to a woman i work with but prob shouldnt put the road on here

Come on, church is exactly where you should be extracting info. He's not going to lie!!! :)

lol i saw him in church he goes to the church attached to saint ambrose but couldnt ask him in church haha and yeah hes often in restaurants in hale, not sure where about he lives but i know where manuel lives as he lives next door to a woman i work with but prob shouldnt put the road on here
Go knock on fer us

Great!

Almost everyone here knows where Pelles live and what he has for elevenses.

In contrast to that, I lived also in the same City (Santiago) with "the engineer" in the 90s, and didnt have seen him a single time... not even on a single corner waiting for the traffic light, or on the telly... haha

Its a strange world where living in, anyway,.... 0_0

Great!

Almost everyone here knows where Pelles live and what he has for elevenses.

In contrast to that, I lived also in the same City (Santiago) with "the engineer" in the 90s, and didnt have seen him a single time... not even on a single corner waiting for the traffic light, or on the telly... haha

Its a strange world where living in, anyway,.... 0_0
Hales not exactly a city tbh :)

If people did not post info there would be nothing to comment/debate on.
Agreed!

But, what dou you want to do, as we have oft only a single (transfer )forum to speak about the same issues a players. I said in another thread, why do we dont make it as some germans football fans forum: They make always a forum to discuss about the rumours and possible signs, AND another one where you have to post ONLY Facts: tweeters, news, updates or links without discussion.

I assume, it would be not that funny, but of course very useful for some not "full-time" fans, the ones who wanted only to come in this site, and have the last updates in a couple of minutes and not really to discuss or be in touch with nobody else specially,,,, :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.