Ruben Cousillas

Unless
a) Mangala is being sold
b) Demichellis is being sold
c) Denayer is going out on loan again
d) Kompany is moving into DM
e) Demichelis is moving into DM
talk of signing another CB is complete madness to me.

Maybe this was just someone who looked like Rubén and was taking the piss ? Cruel.

tumblr_m7k491SWuR1qe1l45o1_500.gif

Unless
a) Mangala is being sold
b) Demichellis is being sold
c) Denayer is going out on loan again
d) Kompany is moving into DM
e) Demichelis is moving into DM
talk of signing another CB is complete madness to me.

There was a very interesting suggestion from a very interesting poster in the Otamendi thread that we are positioning ourselves in case we need to sell Vinny.

he looks half dead all game but once we score it's like he's just been electrocuted.
I'm a Yank so watch on the tube. My absolute favorite shot that the the film crew takes is on cold winter days when we are in a particularly tight game and they switch the camera to him looking dead with a big blanket on his lap and the only way you know he is alive is his fingers on his lap flying on his rosary beads.

I'm a Yank so watch on the tube. My absolute favorite shot that the the film crew takes is on cold winter days when we are in a particularly tight game and they switch the camera to him looking dead with a big blanket on his lap and the only way you know he is alive is his fingers on his lap flying on his rosary beads.
City score!!!
BfAuLe7IAAEneoa.jpg

He's alive!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.