Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the same as laporte so not rapid but not ottamendi either
If he comes in and does a job I'll be the first person to hold my hands up, but the fact that we've gone from Koulibaly to Kounde and now to Dias doesn't exactly fill you with confidence...

If he comes in and does a job I'll be the first person to hold my hands up, but the fact that we've gone from Koulibaly to Kounde and now to Dias doesn't exactly fill you with confidence...
Why ?? Like the rest of us we have no idea as to where we were in any of these "so called transfers".The only shit we keep hearing are from Twitter knobheads.

And you know this how?

3rd or 4th choice ?? FFS how the fuck do you actually know that ? Just because we`ve said nothing and no-one in the UK media has heard fuck all within the last 12 hours don`t assume anything.
No-one knows except the City hierarchy.For all we know we may still go for the lad from Seville also.
I fucking despair at times.

I’ve no idea why some are so desperate to ignore the obvious. There’s been daily talk of our Koulibaly interest from every source imaginable for months on end, it wasn’t just a solitary random twitter comment, it’s very obvious our interest was real. similarly, the Kounde interest has been mentioned for about a fortnight non-stop.

I’ve no idea why some are so desperate to ignore the obvious. There’s been daily talk of our Koulibaly interest from every source imaginable for months on end, it wasn’t just a solitary random twitter comment, it’s very obvious our interest was real. similarly, the Kounde interest has been mentioned for about a fortnight non-stop.
That means nothing.City have said nothing at all.The only shit we keep hearing about is from so called ITKs` Twitter Twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.