Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said.
"Listen you peasants, I'm fucking out of this dump, I've got a private jet waiting for me at the airport, you lot can stay here and get sunburnt and have your afternoon naps but me, I'm off to Manchester where it rains in the morning, rains in the evening and fuckin rains indoors.
But I have balls, massive balls. You, you're a ****, you I've shagged your girlie AND your mum, you you can't play to save your life.
Cheerio fuckers "

You’re full of shit.

He didn’t say he’d shagged the second guys mum, he said ‘irmã’...which means sister.

Best video of him so far. His long-passing is certainly exceptional.

I know You Tube videos can be deceiving at times and show only the best parts of anyones play BUT for fucks sake some of these Blue Mooners who claim he`s shite are actually themselves talking shite.
You can see the potential this lad already has and he reminds me in a lot of ways of our Vinnie.
You`ll do for me,lad.

No comment on Dias but going to our 3/4th choice isn’t generally a great sign. Considering this position was our top priority and a key area that needs addressing we really should have gone all out for our first choice, there’s a few areas where you buy the absolute best if you want the titles, this is one of those.
3rd or 4th choice ?? FFS how the fuck do you actually know that ? Just because we`ve said nothing and no-one in the UK media has heard fuck all within the last 12 hours don`t assume anything.
No-one knows except the City hierarchy.For all we know we may still go for the lad from Seville also.
I fucking despair at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.