Ruben Neves

My son is a season ticket holder at Wolves who are our local team. I watched him a lot last season and he has good attacking skills, an eye for goal and good at set pieces. But don’t we have all those attributes in our current team ? I don’t see him as a long term replacement for Fern - I don’t see him as that sort of player. Is he worth 60m ? Not currently but potentially given his age perhaps he is.

Been a big fan of his since he broke onto the scene at Porto. Really smart player, he'd thrive under a manager like Pep. I think he'd be the perfect January signing tbh, getting the rest of the season to be Fern's understudy and learn what Pep wants from him, before kicking on next year and replacing him. Not convinced it will happen though, can't see Wolves being too keen to let him go unless they can get silly money for him

This lad is 21, haven't we got a DM that could come through in our U23s or EDS instead of maybe spending big money, I haven't been following the academy lads for ages that's why I ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.