Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

fucking hell hahaha

just open the door, twat the woman in the face and close it again.

ban-mcfc said:
fucking hell hahaha

"Twat the woman"- you can always rely on bluemoon for a reasoned well thought out eloquent suggestion.....In any case I'd have been caught by my own CCTV.

Old Bill have been round and are currently at her house, hopefully it's all being sorted now.

blue81 said:
ban-mcfc said:
fucking hell hahaha

"Twat the woman"- you can always rely on bluemoon for a reasoned well thought out eloquent suggestion.....In any case I'd have been caught by my own CCTV.

Old Bill have been round and are currently at her house, hopefully it's all being sorted now.

Did you get some decaf in ?

shootmeifipost10k said:
blue81 said:
ban-mcfc said:
fucking hell hahaha

Did you get some decaf in ?

No - decaff girl wasn't here this time, the wastrel.

Just watching Scott and Bailey with a cold beer and some cupcakes a friend brought round to cheer me up- bit stressed as you can imagine. Will update later/tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.