Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

blue81 said:
billymumphrey said:
Have we established where on the pervert scale BB is?

Is he a 7.5 (6.5 in London)?

That information will remain between me and my internet service provider my friend. In all seriousness though if you ask that woman next door I'm off the chart- like JoeFrtizel, meets Glitter meets John Leslie.
Who knows Le Velle and Fred Talbot....

I'm calling you Fred West from now on.....

blue81 said:
It's just kicked off!!!!! Came home and went in the back yard and could here her outside her house so I got my patio chair up to her wall, leant on it and said "excuse me, can we talk"- she darts in the house.

I go inside and the next minute I hear a commotion outside the back, she's thrown a bucket of liquid (water I think but not got too close) over the wall onto my patio and is ranting and raving saying ‘Did you just try to climb over my wall? I replied politely ‘I don’t want an argument, enjoy the rest of your evening’

Went into my back door, next minute the wench is at my front door in fine form. Banging etc (the neighbours with kids are on the road hearing it all) I refused to let her in. She was screaming:

1. You were trespassing
2. Were you snooping?
3. I am going to trespass on your garden. (Feel free I said, but I may call the police)
4. Do you like talking to my family members? (I said hello to an elderly relative once oh and her husband/partner)
5. Do you like small children?

Thankfully I think she realised she pushed it too far and disappeared. No idea where the small children thing came from. I've written times/dates and now have a reason to show the police WHY I want to keep my CCTV :) letters going out in 30 mins too :)
The old gangster films back in the old days,cops would ask the villain a question
That could be misleading .
So the villian would say I'll take the fifth on that one
Do not follow suit
Just tie your kangaroo down sport .

billfromthehill said:
blue81 said:
It's just kicked off!!!!! Came home and went in the back yard and could here her outside her house so I got my patio chair up to her wall, leant on it and said "excuse me, can we talk"- she darts in the house.

I go inside and the next minute I hear a commotion outside the back, she's thrown a bucket of liquid (water I think but not got too close) over the wall onto my patio and is ranting and raving saying ‘Did you just try to climb over my wall? I replied politely ‘I don’t want an argument, enjoy the rest of your evening’

Went into my back door, next minute the wench is at my front door in fine form. Banging etc (the neighbours with kids are on the road hearing it all) I refused to let her in. She was screaming:

1. You were trespassing
2. Were you snooping?
3. I am going to trespass on your garden. (Feel free I said, but I may call the police)
4. Do you like talking to my family members? (I said hello to an elderly relative once oh and her husband/partner)

Thankfully I think she realised she pushed it too far and disappeared. No idea where the small children thing came from. I've written times/dates and now have a reason to show the police WHY I want to keep my CCTV :) letters going out in 30 mins too :)
The old gangster films back in the old days,cops would ask the villain a question
Do not follow suit

It's being dealt with, the police seem to be on my side after seeing my footage of her kicking off and the debris in my back yard. I've put letters through the surrounding houses apologising for the commotion earlier and inviting them to see where my CCTV camera is facing or talk to me if they have concerns. Next door were playing Simon & Garfunkel really loudly when I was watching Scott and Bailey earlier trying to rile me.....So I youtubed the 'Neighbours' original theme and played it full blast on my apple TV for 15 mins while I dropped my friend off. :)

blue81 said:
billfromthehill said:
blue81 said:

1. You were trespassing
2. Were you snooping?

Do not follow suit

It's being dealt with, the police seem to be on my side after seeing my footage of her kicking off and the debris in my back yard. I've put letters through the surrounding houses apologising for the commotion earlier and inviting them to see where my CCTV camera is facing or talk to me if they have concerns. Next door were playing Simon & Garfunkel really loudly when I was watching Scott and Bailey earlier trying to rile me.....So I youtubed the 'Neighbours' original theme and played it full blast on my apple TV for 15 mins while I dropped my friend off. :)

Is 'dropped my friend off' code for
'had a wank whilst spying on the neighbours'?

inchy14 said:
blue81 said:
billfromthehill said:
Do not follow suit

Is 'dropped my friend off' code for
'had a wank whilst spying on the neighbours'?

eww - " I was so aroused by what I saw, I simply had to drop my friend off"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.