Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

gazinho said:
I'm guessing my invite to the party of the year is part of this pile of leaflets stuck in the middle of my kleeneze catalogue??

Gaz you're always welcome at mine mate- and remember kids there aint no party like a BB party

we gets busy.

johnmc said:
Not really one for moaning but the picture of he kid on the previous page is a bit distasteful.

33742880.jpg

**UPDATE

Just got home, decided to drive tonight and be a good boy at my mates birthday. Bottle of very cheap nasty wine (empty) and a fag packet left on my door mat on front porch. It could be anyone who's chosen to leave it there but she looks like the Lambrini drinking Pall Mall smoking sort. Also out the back my washing line looks to have been disturbed although I'll confirm this when it's light. Have made a note and will report to PCSO tomorrow. Also the wench is having some kind of party, just put a glass against the adjoining wall to her front room and some very odd noises occurring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.