Rudiger or Azpilicueta?

I think Chelsea's situation will get sorted before the summer transfer window kicks in. Doris dragged his feet for 2 weeks giving Roman the opportunity to move as many assets out of the UK as he could.

The order only lasts until May & then needs to be reapplied. The Chavs have already put in an appeal to have the sanctions reduced, so either the war will have concluded, or I reckon the Tories will quietly lessen the hit on Abramovich to limit the chances of Putin spilling the beans on UK political funding & Russian influence on Brexit in particular.

Seeing the football we love being caught up in politics & war is sobering. But hey ho, if there wasn't major money, prestige & international PR involved, would any billionaires outside of a true football fan & life supporter of his/her team be involved? I seriously doubt it. :-|

Now the press are putting 2 & 2 together & looking at the Newcastle & City owners in terms of human rights abuses. I don't get why Sheikh Mansour's being mentioned, as Abu Dhabi haven't invaded a sovereign nation & neither are they fighting a proxy war in the Middle East.

As for Azpilicueta, we're well stocked for right backs. As for Rudiger, he'd want to be a starter but so do Dias & Laporte. PLUS he smashed KDB in the boat during the UCL Final & caved his eye socket in. It would be more than a bit tense in our dressing room if he were ever to come here which I just can't see. HOWEVER, aren't Real favourites for his signature?

Wasn't rudiger very underwhelming in a 4 at the back formation which led to him not being offered a new contract until he made a resurgence in a 3cb formation?

Genuinely not sure of the finer details but that's my general take

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.