Rudiger or Azpilicueta?

I don't like either of them, Rudiger is just a thug, all I see him do is run around and foul.

I’ve not quite got Rudiger. He was pretty shit for ages but no doubt he has improved defensively the last couple of years. I still think technically he is average at best. Don’t quite get why he is so highly rated by so many. Maybe I am missing something.

I’ve not quite got Rudiger. He was pretty shit for ages but no doubt he has improved defensively the last couple of years. I still think technically he is average at best. Don’t quite get why he is so highly rated by so many. Maybe I am missing something.
Iv seen it suggested by pundits that he also gets forward a lot which unusual for CB

The big mard thug won't be missed in the Premier League, another cheating shithouse out of the league can only be a good thing.

This thread was started in March? You fucking vultures :)

Rudiger is a done deal with Real Madrid. Azpi had an automatic 1 year extension kick in but he still looks like he could end up at Barca. As could Christensen.

This thread was started in March? You fucking vultures :)

Rudiger is a done deal with Real Madrid. Azpi had an automatic 1 year extension kick in but he still looks like he could end up at Barca. As could Christensen.
Rudiger, Azpelicueta, Christensen all more or less gone. Lukaku, Wener, Jorginho?

Some serious rebuild needed at Chelsea.

Rudiger, Azpelicueta, Christensen all more or less gone. Lukaku, Wener, Jorginho?

Some serious rebuild needed at Chelsea.

Yeah it's a weird time. Because of the CB situation, I don't think we'll be able to fully address the midfield and forward situation. We have to sign at least 2 centerbacks, maybe 3 and they don't come cheap, if you want to shop in the elite bracket.

If we can get could money in for Jorginho, I'd love to aggressively target Tchouameni.

Yeah it's a weird time. Because of the CB situation, I don't think we'll be able to fully address the midfield and forward situation. We have to sign at least 2 centerbacks, maybe 3 and they don't come cheap, if you want to shop in the elite bracket.

If we can get could money in for Jorginho, I'd love to aggressively target Tchouameni.
The Lukaku signing was a strange signing, Not just because of how shit he is but he was never going to suit Chelsea set up. Part of me still thinks Tuchel had absolutely no say in that transfer. Such a waste of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.