Rugby League Season 2023

Might swap places with Salford then next season then eh, and finish 7th
You will have another good season if you have a ref from Wigan for all your big games lol.

I see Matt Peak has set his sights on the World Challenge Cup. You will get my support for that game.

Anyway, I might be nipping over to Wigan later for my supplies lol.

Are all Wiganers as insecure as you two?

Everyone else seems comfortable to discuss RL in a normal way on here, apart from you Pies who never take part in any of the other RL discussion if Wigan aren’t mentioned and you only turn up when Wigan have won or to tell people how massive Wigan are when you’ve lost… considering we’re all City fans n’all, it’s quite sad really, I feel a bit sorry for you.

All the football Redshrits you rub shoulders with in your town have rubbed off on you too much. You act just like them.

No tears and it’s been a great season for Wigan but let’s face it, most of you are Man U fans
No tears anywhere. Everyone has said Wigan deserved to win the GF and have been the best team this season.

Seeing how buzzing Marshall was when he scored his try and how emotional he was after the game is what sport is all about. I was pleased for the kid.

If me and you or any other non-Pie on here were bothered about what Wigan have won, we’d be Wigan fans. But we aren’t so we aren’t.

Are all Wiganers as insecure as you two?

Everyone else seems comfortable to discuss RL in a normal way on here, apart from you Pies who never take part in any of the other RL discussion if Wigan aren’t mentioned and you only turn up when Wigan have won or to tell people how massive Wigan are when you’ve lost… considering we’re all City fans n’all, it’s quite sad really, I feel a bit sorry for you.

All the football Redshrits you rub shoulders with in your town have rubbed off on you too much. You act just like them.
I can confirm meeesh is a blue but the Wigan lads on here do come across as a bit raggie lol

You will have another good season if you have a ref from Wigan for all your big games lol.

I see Matt Peak has set his sights on the World Challenge Cup. You will get my support for that game.

Anyway, I might be nipping over to Wigan later for my supplies lol.

New stock arriving around 12 ish mate, don't rush over just yet

No tears anywhere. Everyone has said Wigan deserved to win the GF and have been the best team this season.

Seeing how buzzing Marshall was when he scored his try and how emotional he was after the game is what sport is all about. I was pleased for the kid.

If me and you or any other non-Pie on here were bothered about what Wigan have won, we’d be Wigan fans. But we aren’t so we aren’t.

Thing is though, having RL discussions or not, you'd have been cock a hoop if Catalans had won, but they didn't, so you aren't.

@Psychedelic Casual - And for the record I will be at the match Saturday, probably around 2pm ish, time for you to buy me a pint and to offer your congratulations personally to me.

As for all this red shirt nonsense, the closest I rub shoulders with a red shirt is Wigan RL, and as you are well aware that is Cherry not red, but close enough colour I guess

Thing is though, having RL discussions or not, you'd have been cock a hoop if Catalans had won, but they didn't, so you aren't.
Pure conjecture that.

Here are my posts after Wigan beat Wire and after Rovers beat Wigan this season.

I think Wigan could win the CC. Could be a Wigan Borough final!

The ref was terrible tonight for both teams. The call for offside on Currie before Wigan’s opening try was wildly wrong, Wigan pulled back for a forward pass that was a try (don’t think the touchy even gave it as forward that knob with the whistle just fancied blowing it), Minikin being legally pushed into touch but Wigan penalised, Vaughan given a penalty against him for laughing at a Wigan player which was a truly unbelievable decision, both teams slowing the ruck down far too much and the ref doing nowt, both teams off side all the time and the ref doing nowt… inept display by the ref.

Wigan, scrappy but deserved winners; Wire look to have serious fitness, concentration and discipline problems.

Wire led in both games against Saints and Wigan and just faded badly in both games. And against Cas, we got it back to 14-14 but shipped another 9 points in the last 10 minutes. And that happened about ten times last season n’all (Salford at home we lost from about 20 points up with 20 mins to play and Hudds away about the same and lost both).
What a fantastic pair of semifinals they were this weekend, a great advert for the sport of rugby league!

Two pleasing results. Not only because the Sky’s Redshirts both lost, but moreover because the final is between two teams who haven’t won anything for 38 (Rovers) and 41 (Leigh) years and haven’t won the Challenge Cup for 43 (Rovers) and 52 (Leigh) years.

Seeing the Rovers fans going mental at the end is what sport is all about. Let’s hope the final is as good as the two semis.

Made me laugh today when Nobby said, ‘we’ve got a great semi on here’ and the commentator couldn’t commentate for laughing!

I’d hardly call them bitter fuelled Wire-eyed posts, would you? I even backed up Wigan with wrong calls by the ref and called the ref a knob for disallowing a Wigan try in one post, and my main gist of the other was the novelty factor for two clubs who hadn’t won much in recent decades.

A far cry from your posts, minutes after your GF win before the trophy was even lifted, your first thought from your seat in the Swamp was to come onto Bluemoon and call out fans of other clubs. How can you not see how ‘Redshirt’ that sort of thing is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not much of a fan of Catalans either. Catalans, Saints and Wigan get too many decisions go their way. I am sure it was the same when Leeds had a good team and won things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.