Rugby League Season 2023

Pure conjecture that.

Here are my posts after Wigan beat Wire and after Rovers beat Wigan, both in the CC this season.

I’d hardly call them bitter fuelled Wire-eyed posts, would you? I even backed up Wigan with wrong calls by the ref and called the ref a knob for disallowing a Wigan try in one post, and my main gist of the other was the novelty factor for two clubs who hadn’t won much in recent decades.

A far cry from your posts, minutes after your GF win before the trophy was even lifted, your first thought from your seat in the Swamp was to come onto Bluemoon and call out fans of other clubs. How can you not see how ‘Redshirt’ that sort of thing is?

Didn't call any clubs out, or fans, just a reminder that Wigan are top dogs again.

And considering you ain't crying you've a funny way of not showing it.

Anyway the season is over and my offer still stands for Saturday.

Stick your red shirt anology up yer arse

getting back on to rugby league, i really like the new deal where they are going with next season and showing all the games, hopefully a precursor to where football is going

Didn't call any clubs out, or fans, just a reminder that Wigan are top dogs again.

And considering you ain't crying you've a funny way of not showing it.

Anyway the season is over and my offer still stands for Saturday.

Stick your red shirt anology up yer arse
Aye alright…
Crying on the streets of Orford, Penketh, Thatto Heath and Parr tonight :)
And crying on the streets of Headingley and Chapeltown as well love it
… before the trophy was even lifted.

Proper:
IMG_2482.jpeg

…even in victory.

getting back on to rugby league, i really like the new deal where they are going with next season and showing all the games, hopefully a precursor to where football is going
I wonder what schedule the games will take?

There are now no Thursday games due to failed HIAs meaning players don’t miss two games.

Could it be:
Friday 20.00
Saturday 12.30
Saturday 15.00
Saturday 17.30
Sunday 12.30
Sunday 15.00
?

Aye alright…

… before the trophy was even lifted.

Proper:
View attachment 96105

…even in victory.

You'll eventually let the thought sink in that I'm a City fan, season ticket holder for fucking donkeys, it will sink in eventually surely.

But until you do, keep using the red shirt shite, if it makes you smile, crack on.

You are making this personal now, which is fine by me, couldn't care one bit, I was saying things tongue in cheek, you know having a laugh, but you have taken umbrage to it which is your own personal and fucking silly choice.

And this is my final interaction with you, this all started when I called Warrington fans for being cunts, and ripping seats out at Maine Rd.....but that never happened I guess did it.

I wonder what schedule the games will take?

There are now no Thursday games due to failed HIAs meaning players don’t miss two games.

Could it be:
Friday 20.00
Saturday 12.30
Saturday 15.00
Saturday 17.30
Sunday 12.30
Sunday 15.00
?
They could do it that way or could have some kind of red button scenario where you choose which game you want to watch

You'll eventually let the thought sink in that I'm a City fan, season ticket holder for fucking donkeys, it will sink in eventually surely.

But until you do, keep using the red shirt shite, if it makes you smile, crack on.

You are making this personal now, which is fine by me, couldn't care one bit, I was saying things tongue in cheek, you know having a laugh, but you have taken umbrage to it which is your own personal and fucking silly choice.

And this is my final interaction with you, this all started when I called Warrington fans for being cunts, and ripping seats out at Maine Rd.....but that never happened I guess did it.
Im not saying you aren’t a City fan. I’ve never suggested that.

I’m saying that Wigan fans come across on here that they support Wigan like United/Liverpool fans do their clubs in football. And Wigan wear red, hence the Redshirt comments (same as Saints, they are Sky and the governing body’s favoured redshirts in this sport).

I had no interaction with you about Wire fans at Maine Road that conversation was with other posters, not me.

I was thinking it might be some on the internet. Seems fairly ridiculous to go up against football all the time.
I wish it was still footy on a Saturday and rugby on a Sunday.

I mentioned in the BM forum a few weeks ago that I’d like to see football follow this schedule with live games:
Friday 20.00 x2
Saturday 12.30 x2
Saturday 15.00 x2
Saturday 17.30 x2
Saturday 20.00 x2

Then we could have rugby on live (RL on Sky; RU on BT):
Sunday 12.30 x2
Sunday 15.00 x2
Sunday 17.30 x2

Amateur rugby played on Saturdays, amateur footy played on Sundays.
So for those who like to watch or play both sports they can.

Alternate weeks for European games (instead of all in the same midweek):
Week 1: Champions League, Tuesday+Wednesday
Week 2: Europa League and Conference, Tuesday+Wednesday
[therefore no more need for Thursday games, which means no Sunday games required]

Anyway, it’ll never happen now so I don’t know what I’m on about

You will have another good season if you have a ref from Wigan for all your big games lol.

I see Matt Peak has set his sights on the World Challenge Cup. You will get my support for that game.

Anyway, I might be nipping over to Wigan later for my supplies lol.
Peat !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.