Rugby League Season 2023

Didn't call any clubs out, or fans, just a reminder that Wigan are top dogs again.

And considering you ain't crying you've a funny way of not showing it.

Anyway the season is over and my offer still stands for Saturday.

Stick your red shirt anology up yer arse
Loads of City fans follow the Cherry n whites , some folks perception of Warriors is mind blowing. Man Utd fuck me an absolutely hilarious analogy…….. must be all those tears lol .
Always found Warrington a strange place to be fair !

Loads of City fans follow the Cherry n whites , some folks perception of Warriors is mind blowing. Man Utd fuck me an absolutely hilarious analogy…….. must be all those tears lol .
Head of Wigan’s Supporters Club was a big rag. Met him at Wembley. He couldn’t shut up about having seen Best, Charlton and Law play. I managed to quieten him down when I said they were great players but don’t you wish you hand seen someone as good as David Silva.

Head of Wigan’s Supporters Club was a big rag. Met him at Wembley. He couldn’t shut up about having seen Best, Charlton and Law play. I managed to quieten him down when I said they were great players but don’t you wish you hand seen someone as good as David Silva.
Wigan is absolutely full of plastic bin dippers proper dumb cult types . Had endless problems in the 2018 season ridiculously toxic in pubs and bars even fell out with the wife’s best mates bin dipping husband who went too far giving me grief he was a proper weirdo and another weird cult bin dipper . Bin dipper family just around the corner from me took exception to my house being covered in MCFC Flags when we pipped the cnuts to the title , he even sent his biggest lad round to sort me out lol .Plastic rags in Wigan are quiet and timid these days the have absolutely nothing to spout about . City support is on the increase big time all the kids wearing city tops etc . One thing about city hardcore fans is they know how to take the piss as they have the high ground so to speak . Same with the Wigan Warriors hardcore ;-)

Wigan is absolutely full of plastic bin dippers proper dumb cult types . Had endless problems in the 2018 season ridiculously toxic in pubs and bars even fell out with the wife’s best mates bin dipping husband who went too far giving me grief he was a proper weirdo and another weird cult bin dipper . Bin dipper family just around the corner from me took exception to my house being covered in MCFC Flags when we pipped the cnuts to the title , he even sent his biggest lad round to sort me out lol .Plastic rags in Wigan are quiet and timid these days the have absolutely nothing to spout about . City support is on the increase big time all the kids wearing city tops etc . One thing about city hardcore fans is they know how to take the piss as they have the high ground so to speak . Same with the Wigan Warriors hardcore ;-)
There’s a couple of lads in 209 who supports Wigan.

There’s a couple of lads in 209 who supports Wigan.
Me and my lad are in 316 . Used to be in 222 before it went all posh and expensive. Kippax in my youth then got comfy in the platt lane . Been battered at Leeds away and Wolves away and was at the infamous Blackpool away when City ripped the roof off lol . I do miss the 80s ;-)

I am a nominal Wigan fan, due to Hanley, Edwards and co, plus growing up in south Manchester, there isn’t any decent team anywhere near.

I could never support any Salford team, so it leaves quite a gap for a club to fill geographically.

I am neither from nor do I live in Warrington. I was born, bred and live in Manchester.

I am a nominal Wigan fan, due to Hanley, Edwards and co, plus growing up in south Manchester, there isn’t any decent team anywhere near.

I could never support any Salford team, so it leaves quite a gap for a club to fill geographically.
I moved from Urmston to Standish Wigan 10 years ago . Wife’s family are all Wigan rugby nuts , was easy to adapt lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.