Rugby League Season 2023

they are big lads aren't they? All those South Sea Island players are mobile man mountains
I thought we tackled them well but it will be harder to stop the Tongans next week in Huddersfield when the ground will be firmer under foot. Their power is impressive even though they are missing some incredible athletes compared to a few years ago.

I’m really enjoying this England Vs Tonga series. Marty Ashton a revelation for England today both in attack and defence. He mustn’t get much of the ball with Wire as I’ve not noticed him a lot in Super League.

Great intensity and commitment from both packs.

The contract between the rugby league and United to stage the grand final only has one more year to run and the Daily Mail are reporting that the rugby league aren’t keen on signing an extension and are considering approaching City as an alternate.

The Kiwis smashed the Aussies 30 nil. The Kiwis had been fire up with Aussie legends like Thurston mocking them throughout the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.