Rugby League Season 2023

Fiji scored a late try to beat Cook Islands this morning

Papua New Guinea play Fiji at home next Sunday (PNG beat CI 32-16 last week).

Saturday 28th October

10:10am Sky Sports Arena, Pacific Cup Test Match
10:10am Australia v New Zealand

2:00pm BBC ONE, Test Series - 2nd Test
2:30pm England v Tonga

Realised now why I couldn’t find it; Sky aren’t showing it live - gotta wait till 8pm Sat evening for a playback of the match, acc to their listings.

Btw, this England game looks competitive.

Realised now why I couldn’t find it; Sky aren’t showing it live - gotta wait till 8pm Sat evening for a playback of the match, acc to their listings.

Btw, this England game looks competitive.
Oh aye, that RLonTV website listed it wrong. I’ll have to try and not find out the score all day and watch ‘as live’ at 20.00.

Yeah decent game so far. Both teams were disappointed with the way the World Cup ended last year. Both underperformed against Samoa and went out.

Both have a few players missing from their best n’all.
Williams, Walmsley, Farnworth, Young, Byrne…

England look a bit undersized and aren’t making many metres forward in our sets. Tonga look a powerful and fast side.

Bloody great game this. Tonga are very very good.
They’re not quite as good as 2016-19 when they had Taumalolo and Fafita (they’re missing Toupu n’all). When they nearly beat us in the 2017 World Cup semi and then beat both Australia and New Zealand in the years after then.

Still a good side, mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.