Rugby Union World Cup 2019

Big Gaz I thought I did. You know i got a soft spot for that Welsh rugby team you like to play attacking rugby and thats great for me. You must be nuts best centre Chris Farrell. The centres Ireland have are going to be hard to pick from. Aki , Farrell , Ringrose and Henshaw any of those 2 missing out would feel hard done by it. My ideal 2 is Farrell and Ringrose but injuries are key a healthy squad and we can go far. Wrong side of the draw it seems but if we winthe rest of our group games we got SA in the final 8 got to be hopeful of at least the semi final place. Then see what happens.
High there Leighton hope you're ok. Did Farrell play in Cardiff because whoever did must have hiding with the other 14. Oh yes they all came out to play in the 80th to 83rd minutes ;-)
Even a blind man would tell you that JD has been the best centre over the last 6 years.
Just hope one of the four nations can prevent a southern hemisphere win
Oh and f**k me are the Welsh daft enough to take a player with a broken leg to Japan ? you got it !!
Already the refereeing is getting on my tits, its as if the ref needs to consult every tom dick and Harry. Don't get me started on the f**king ball boys ffs.
Speak again over the next 3 weeks.

Big Gaz I thought Ireland were bad bringing some of our injured players over with us but they seem to think that they will get them up to speed. As for a broken leg this world cup is like a comedy show for Wales first with the coach being sent home and now this. You have to laugh or you will cry about it.
As for the home nations yeah it would be nice to see 1 of us winning it. New Zealand look strong as always. Would love to see either Wales or Ireland winning it nice way for the coaches to sign off as managers of each side by winning the World Cup. Just feel this year we have the back up players to go deep in this in most positions apart from Hooker anywhere else on the field we have a classy back up player to come in. Also most of the starters have won big European cups so they know how to win the big games. Just need to get there.

Big Gaz I thought Ireland were bad bringing some of our injured players over with us but they seem to think that they will get them up to speed. As for a broken leg this world cup is like a comedy show for Wales first with the coach being sent home and now this. You have to laugh or you will cry about it.
As for the home nations yeah it would be nice to see 1 of us winning it. New Zealand look strong as always. Would love to see either Wales or Ireland winning it nice way for the coaches to sign off as managers of each side by winning the World Cup. Just feel this year we have the back up players to go deep in this in most positions apart from Hooker anywhere else on the field we have a classy back up player to come in. Also most of the starters have won big European cups so they know how to win the big games. Just need to get there.
As I've said before you're lads and England have more depth with you're squads.We are always one injury shy of disaster, but hey ho.

Ireland were average and did the basics well but Scotland were appalling with no tactics.
England will batter Tonga by 50pts +
We did the basics and played forwards rugby with set pieces and a pick and drive game which was the correct call in the conditions. If we meet you lot in this cup under similar weather you're welcome to try quick hand offs and intricate movement against similar tactics from us. Unfortunately Jones unlike you has played the sport so it's doubtful we'll be given that opportunity.

Howley leaving will be a blessing in disguise. It has empowered the players to take a bit of charge of how they will play and I have had this from the horses mouth, they are doing well. I am an ITK when it comes to it.

A bit shocked Ireland didnt make changes for the Japan game. None to the pack which is strange. Carthy in for Sexton , Kearney for Larmour , Farrell for Aki and Earls back on the wing again. Strong line up must be waiting to rest pack players after the Japan game. Another bonus point win.

A bit of a walkover this game for England thats what were going to see. When the big teams play against some of the so called minows. Saying that like watching Russia. I honestly feel maybe the 6 nations could do a relegation type of thing give the likes of Georgia and Russia a chance to come into it. I know the Italians wont want that and to a lesser extent the Scots to miss out on playing in a Six nations they wont be happy but some of these teams needs to be playing against the bigger teams to get better.

I love my office being beside a pub....
d374489dce392145252bbbcb5380eb01.jpg

Are England’s cricket fields men in the England 3/4 line the number of dropped chances,poor,.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.