Rugby World Cup 2023

Fair enough, but this has not been a brilliant performance….Argentina have been absolutely horrendous…everything England have got has been the result of Argentine errors…and 3(?) well taken drop goals.
Some good defence, but if that’s a “brilliant” performance then, well I don’t know ‍♀️

Not harsh at all….you’d think it was the final….the way England celebrate winning penalties is fuckin embarrassing.

And it’s still Argentina
Blimey, a bit of credit where it’s due. A player light and 3-0 down after a few minutes and still come out on top. The way England have been playing lately, I’d say that’s a damned good win.

Not harsh at all….you’d think it was the final….the way England celebrate winning penalties is fuckin embarrassing.

And it’s still Argentina
Argentina have won away in New Zealand and England recently. They’re ranked higher than England and were favourites for this game and the group.

And England were a man down before the 3 minute mark.

Fair enough, but this has not been a brilliant performance….Argentina have been absolutely horrendous…everything England have got has been the result of Argentine errors…and 3(?) well taken drop goals.
Some good defence, but if that’s a “brilliant” performance then, well I don’t know ‍♀️
You force the opposition into errors, by putting the pressure on.

Blimey, a bit of credit where it’s due. A player light and 3-0 down after a few minutes and still come out on top. The way England have been playing lately, I’d say that’s a damned good win.

This started with a comment I made about the sycophantic commentary…as per usual…I was aiming it at how you’d have thought England were in the final. Considering the way England were celebrating Argentine errors, I don’t think my comments were that far off the mark.

I guess it’s good to see the plucky little underdogs finally getting a win :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.