Rugby World Cup 2023

Fair enough, but this has not been a brilliant performance….Argentina have been absolutely horrendous…everything England have got has been the result of Argentine errors…and 3(?) well taken drop goals.
Some good defence, but if that’s a “brilliant” performance then, well I don’t know ‍♀️

73 minutes with 1 man down, why isn't a brilliant performance?

Most probably and so would South Africa however, it was still a good win against a side ranked higher and that due to a sending off, had an extra player for 70 minutes.

For 77.minutes we were on short in the backs. No one is saying we are going to win the world Cup. I can only presume you and others have played neither league, or union. Because if you did you would know that whatever level playing with a man down against a good team requires a supreme effort. Which is why the AB were chuffed with only conceding 3 points during their 10 minutes with 14 men last night. England played 77 minutes scored 27 points an conceded only 10.

Good result for the English.
If you told me England would play virtually the whole game with 14, I'd have given England very little chance of winning given their recent form. So definitely a good result given the circumstances. Thought the commitment was excellent tonight. Will need more than just commitment against the big boy's though.

Scored 27 points yet didn't manage to get within 25 metres of the Argentinian try line!
This is why league is a far superior sport.
Stands by for the flak.

Scored 27 points yet didn't manage to get within 25 metres of the Argentinian try line!
This is why league is a far superior sport.
Stands by for the flak.
^^^Can someone start a tip rugby thread for this poor bugger?

Think they've a world cup in 2 years if they can find enough teams to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.