Rugby World Cup 2023

First time I have watched rugby for several years. It all appears a bit brutal with very little skill with the ball. Gone are the days of the great Welsh, All Blacks teams of ‘total’ rugby??
This is similar to my thoughts. The game is so professional now that everyone knows how teams set up and it’s mostly a forwards battle with position kicks from time to time.

First time I have watched rugby for several years. It all appears a bit brutal with very little skill with the ball. Gone are the days of the great Welsh, All Blacks teams of ‘total’ rugby??
This particular game is scrappy Scotland vs the scrapping brutality of South Africa.
Was always going to be like this…but I’m finding it compelling…

Shows England are reffed differently in rugby just like City are in football. One red yesterday no card at all for the same, you try and spot the fifference, tackle today.

That head clash from the halftime talk looks to be a glaring miss. Looked almost exactly like Curry.
It didn't get picked up live, but I wonder if the main reason for that is that Curry's led to a lot of blood and a stoppage. It was obvious that something had happened, and play had stopped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.