Rugby World Cup 2023

I missed the head collision that should have resulted in a South African red under current interpretations

So did everyone it seems.
Nice of Mullins to excuse himself that he didn't get any replays.

I reckon they'll charge him post-match, which may well mean that he misses the Ireland match (2 matches time). If post-match referrals are allowed, that is.

South Africa been very lucky with the decisions! They probably would of still won the game! This game is over now.. back to the cricket

So did everyone it seems.
Nice of Mullins to excuse himself that he didn't get any replays.

I reckon they'll charge him post-match, which may well mean that he misses the Ireland match (2 matches time). If post-match referrals are allowed, that is.
It should really be a 3 game punishment if they want consistency, given the South African player should have been sent off after 2 minutes.

The ref should miss a couple of games IMHO. He was asked to review the incident by the S Irish players and chose not to, from what I could make out

It should really be a 3 game punishment if they want consistency, given the South African player should have been sent off after 2 minutes.

The ref should miss a couple of games IMHO. He was asked to review the incident by the S Irish players and chose not to, from what I could make out

I don't think there is an option to remove refs from matches - they're all defined for the groups stages at the outset.
Errors will count against his later participation though.

I assume you mean the Scottish?! My guess would be that if the ref and the touch judges don't see anything, then players don't get to request a review; three officials can call things onfield plus the TMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.