Rugby World Cup 2023

I think it's South Africa's to lose. When they play Ireland, both could lose players to injury.

NZ can beat anyone but could run into problems against SA or Ireland; France can have bad days. Can't see anyone else standing up to those four.

Yep. It's one of those.
South Africa just turn up for World Cups — they suit their complexion — even when they're not so great. I'll call it for them.
France will be pushed like shit by the crowd. That's an imponderable.

Still like winding up my French rugby-following friends by telling them that only one Northern Hemisphere country has won the WC in the Southern Hemisphere. Never fails. I don't really give a toss, but I don't tell them that. Rugby comes a very distant third behind footy and cricket, in my world.

Bill Beaumont’s French accent is worse than Arsene Wenger’s English accent!

South Africa look the best to me.if the all blacks can keep 15 men on the pitch then they might challenge

South Africa look the best to me.if the all blacks can keep 15 men on the pitch then they might challenge

Watching NZ attack is one of the better sights of international rugby. France are the only team who come close for spectacle, as England found out earlier in the year.

It'll be interesting to see if Argentina still have their flying backs and get them into the game.

Looking forward to tonights game, NZ look poorer than theyve done for many years but will step it up for a World Cup.
France is the perfect country to host a World Cup & i hope its a great one.
South Africa or France to win the whole thing for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.