Rugby World Cup 2023

Ireland stood up and where counted for in that game. I think SA and the 7-1 split hampered them I think next game they will go at least 6-2 up against France or NZ in the quarter finals there pack as good as it is Ireland done great in defence against them. Both teams are able to play to a high stander and whoever beats Ireland in this will be deemed favourites to win it. Also France with the injury they got in the last game if that player is out of the quarter finals the French won't be as good. Saying that playing at home is always going to be hard for any team to play the hosts. Look how well Japan played last time. They need to look at the draw and having it closer to the finals as it is sad to see 2 of France N Zealand South Africa and Ireland not make the semi finals.

Tonight crazy as it seems I think the Aussies beat the Welsh they need to win the game that group is not over in my few. Also Argentina have been a big disappointment this time round. Crazy to think Italy is 1 win away from a quarter final game.
I was going to wish you good luck. But with that last paragraph fuck you and hope all Bushmills and Guinness tastes like piss ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.