Rugby World Cup 2023

Never seen such a poor Australian side in any sport.

Wales one of the worst Six Nations teams are absolutely destroying them!

Credit to Wales as well. They're clearly still a dangerous team on their day.

Never trust a six nations in World Cup year though :)

Will have to tune in for Eddie Jones’ press conference. Nobody does passive aggressive with less passivity, well maybe Nigel Pearson.

Starting to fancy Italy to knockout New Zealand on Friday with how the majority of the Northern Vs Southern hemisphere matchups have finished..

Now that would be the underdog victory to top them all.

Never trust a six nations in World Cup year though :)
I was convinced Ireland had peaked too soon like usual.
Bu I openly admit I know sod all really when it comes to Rugby.
Love watching it, but it’s not a game I’ve ever played, so don’t claim to have the in depth understanding of it.

But I do think looking at the way the groups are set up, that the presumption that the winners will come from our side of the draw might not be a foregone conclusion.
There will be some really hard matches no matter who gets through. Wars of attrition like last night. It may well come down to injuries and who’s fit.
Wales and England sailing through could be a big advantage.

Who knows?

Will have to tune in for Eddie Jones’ press conference. Nobody does passive aggressive with less passivity, well maybe Nigel Pearson.

The Aussie press aren't going to be kind, are they? I know it's at best 4th most important, but this is very bad indeed.

Anyone have Wales by 30+?

Starting to fancy Italy to knockout New Zealand on Friday with how the majority of the Northern Vs Southern hemisphere matchups have finished..

Now that would be the underdog victory to top them all.
Surely not.
Would be brilliant, but surely not NZ too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.