Rugby World Cup 2023

Take it you have never played a game of rugby. Fiji are a good side and England had to dig deep, they did, so good luck to them. It wasn't a 7s club game it was for a place in a world cup semi. Are you just envious that the English players did themselves proud.
Proud?!. Look at all the teams they played so far.... yep all of the Rugby 15s greats!.

Fiji are a sevens side and are tier 2 in the full game for a reason.

The English team are a bunch of snobby jumped-up private schoolboys with rich parents. Cannot stand them, while with the football team the only thing I don't like about them is the false hope they we will win something, but go all Spursey near the end, as well as Southgate.

That Umbro advert saying "From England with love" is proper cringe.

A decent effort from England but they will be big underdogs in the semi, whoever they play.
Very good at the breakdown. Poor kicking from scrum half. Decent back row.
Smith is no full back.
Better at scrum or fly half.

Proud?!. Look at all the teams they played so far.... yep all of the Rugby 15s greats!.

The English team are a bunch of snobby jumped-up private schoolboys with rich parents. Cannot stand them, while with the football team the only thing I don't like about them is the false hope they we will win something, but go all Spursey near the end, as well as Southgate.

That's not a chip on your shoulder, it's a whole fucking potato.

Who’d have thought it, it’s England that go the furthest in the comp again out of the home nations…..well I never

I'd have thought it. We always do. Wales, Scotland and Ireland are an embarrassment when it comes to the WC.

;)

Have you ever heard Owen Farrell talk? He's as northern as anyone can be and he went to high school

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.