Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

We must be the only club in the country that throws out fans for sticking up ironic banners. Some of the shit I've seen other clubs let there fans put up and get away with and the idiot security at city react like this, mind everyone knows the security at city are a bunch of thick bastards this is just another example to back up that opinion.

It´s only funny because it´s a City Flag..Had it been say an EFC flag about City everyone would have demanded that it went down I guess.

Robinhosthumb! said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Thanks! As a clarification before the club withdraws my season card or there is a tabloid headline stating, 'City fan plots death of football supremo,' I would like to point out that this banner does not exist and the post was meant as a weak attempt at an ironic response to the banned banner.

You will find all you need in locker 101 at Manchester airport.
Included will be a return ticket to paris and a bag containing a maids outfit,Feather duster
and a pair of Stilettos (Take your own if prefered).
You shall go to the address provided posing as a Russian prostitute named Yulia,Tell
the man on the door "Frank sent me" and go to room 13.
Once in the room SNAP! the capsule in the feather duster and tickle mr Blatters chin,You will then have five minutes to make your excuses and escape before the poison takes effect.

This post will self destruct in about two hundred years,Goodluck ;)

Is it one of those shiny PVC maid's outfits? If it is count me in.

sweynforkbeard said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
You will find all you need in locker 101 at Manchester airport.
Included will be a return ticket to paris and a bag containing a maids outfit,Feather duster
and a pair of Stilettos (Take your own if prefered).
You shall go to the address provided posing as a Russian prostitute named Yulia,Tell
the man on the door "Frank sent me" and go to room 13.
Once in the room SNAP! the capsule in the feather duster and tickle mr Blatters chin,You will then have five minutes to make your excuses and escape before the poison takes effect.

This post will self destruct in about two hundred years,Goodluck ;)

Is it one of those shiny PVC maid's outfits? If it is count me in.

It sure is,And super tight ;) Again good luck.

I think if it said "Ruining Football" instead of "Killing Football" it wouldnt have been a issue.

M18CTID said:
SupermanUnderpants said:
And I thought this was the football club with most humor..........

"MCFC, killing humor since 2010"

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Cook, remember when he first come in, wasn't very keen on the "Invisible man" song we sang, saying its defeatist, and we the fans need to change our mentality. We can change our mentality but you can't change history or tradition you big jawed muppet. (Braveheart) ;)

If you can't see the funny side of it, then you need to pack your shit up and go elsewhere. We've always been the same, its who we are as a collective. People talk shit about us and we always find a way of ramming it back down their throats, and often in the most creative ways.

EH, Don't laugh in training,
EH, Don't laugh on the terraces
EH, Just don't laugh full stop, we're trying to be serious here and win things.

Condescending pricks.

I've had my rant now. >(

I don't think many of us would be surprised if Cook did have something to do with it. However, it could well be that it was the decision of over-zealous jobsworth stewards. Perhaps Trigger might know more?

I wondered when somebody might ask!

To be honest I dont know the full story but may be able to find out.

I was on 111 and saw the banner around 204, one supervisor walked past asking what it said, a few moments later it was gone. I have to admit I assumed it was because it was blocking the view of supporters in level 1.

Now having seen what it said, it may well have been removed for having the word "killing" in it. Whilst people may say that it is only a joke, I am sure it is something the club do not want to be associated with and this could well have been the reason for removal.

Trigger said:
M18CTID said:
I don't think many of us would be surprised if Cook did have something to do with it. However, it could well be that it was the decision of over-zealous jobsworth stewards. Perhaps Trigger might know more?

I wondered when somebody might ask!

To be honest I dont know the full story but may be able to find out.

I was on 111 and saw the banner around 204, one supervisor walked past asking what it said, a few moments later it was gone. I have to admit I assumed it was because it was blocking the view of supporters in level 1.

Now having seen what it said, it may well have been removed for having the word "killing" in it. Whilst people may say that it is only a joke, I am sure it is something the club do not want to be associated with and this could well have been the reason for removal.

I was about 5 yards away when the stewards took the banner down and there was definitely no-one thrown out so the guy who put that on Facebook is telling porkies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.