Rumour - Lescott to Everton on Loan

Gathering a lot of momentum this.

Been the headline on talkshite all day and one of my Everton mates said this was on the cards.
How and why?

Surely RM is seriously losing his marbles if this is allowed!

doomuk said:

Been the headline on talkshite all day and one of my Everton mates said this was on the cards.
How and why?

I agree, I think this is going to happen in my opinion and it could be a personal thing.

Everton will go all out in January for a few players though I think, they know that they will probably never have a better season of finishing fourth and I can see them taking the risk of splashing a few pennies here and there.

doomuk said:

How and why?

Would be a ridiculous move from us, what would we get out of it???

Right so Kompany with his dodgy hamstring, Nastasic.... Kolo goes to Africa, Micah out until February. Lescott goes to Everton... that's really going to happen. Even if we bought a new defender in January, with Kolo gone we'd be a man down if Lescott went. Boyata is coming back but having flopped in Holland will be farmed out or sold. There is Rekik who I really rate but Mancini is ever reluctant to promote the academy players so might deem him not ready yet.

Kompany got injured in the derby and Kolo Toure gets the nod ahead of Lescott? He's definitely gone and it's a crying shame. In Mancini gets rid of Lescott and signs Agger for big money my large intestine is likely to jump out of my stomach and strangle me in frustration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.