Rumour - Lescott to Everton on Loan

waspish said:
de niro said:
bob's treatment of this player is unforgivable .

its his treatment of players that will get him sacked more than any dip in form,

Where would you play him? Nasty nailed the position now it is a shame looks like he is only going to get a game if nasty gets injured :-/

i still think nasty is a little naive at times, i think lescott having been round the block is still the better choice, certainly at your wigan's and stokes. nasty's time will come for sure but slightly premature to me all these glowing reports. he does drop clangers.
i think overall bob has somewhat dismantled a championship winning side, he definitely hasn't improved it.lescott was brilliant for us last year and this is his reward. ok bob is no moron but he has been a right prat.

de niro said:

its his treatment of players that will get him sacked more than any dip in form,

Sorry Bob:

Mancini drops someone therefore he's getting sold.

Fergies drops someone and brings in a youngster and he's a genius.

If Lescott goes on loan to Everton in Jan 13, without us signing an adequate replacement, I will eat my own elbow.

de niro said:

I think it was the flick on for cisse in the qpr game that sealed his fate

Stortz said:
de niro said:

i'm more inclined to think its was the ajax away game, he was poor. based on errors rodwell wont get another game in that case.

de niro said:
Stortz said:
de niro said:

i'm more inclined to think its was the ajax away game, he was poor. based on errors rodwell wont get another game in that case.
He was poor in the Ajax game I agree, but we all know how high bobs standards are and to drop a clanger like that in such an important game. I just think bob lost confidence in him from that moment on

I feel sorry for Lescott, with him and Kompany City had the best defense record last season.

Stortz said:
de niro said:
Stortz said:

He was poor in the Ajax game I agree, but we all know how high bobs standards are and to drop a clanger like that in such an important game. I just think bob lost confidence in him from that moment on

We will be left with the U18's if we're dropping/selling player's based on this campaign.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Stortz said:
de niro said:

We will be left with the U18's if we're dropping/selling player's based on this campaign.
Lescott has good character, look at the way he was praising nasty on twitter when he took his place, and he's a decent guy an I think he'l want to prove bob wrong given the chance, and I hope he does, him going is the last thing we need I reckon, but bob can be stubborn hope I'm wrong

Wretched Vengeance said:
de niro said:

Sorry Bob:

Mancini drops someone therefore he's getting sold.

Fergies drops someone and brings in a youngster and he's a genius.

If Lescott goes on loan to Everton in Jan 13, without us signing an adequate replacement, I will eat my own elbow.

After the way Moyes handled (or mishandled) Lescott's departure from Everton - I'm not sure Lescott will be that keen to go back? I remember he blamed him for a whole manor of things and put him in a very difficult position - making him attend games so the crowd could vent at him etc. A complete lack of class from Moyes - but then again he has a good mentor,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.