Rumour - Lescott to Everton on Loan

MSP said:
Kun Aguero said:
MSP said:
Mancini is officially out of his mind if this happens. Actually, he'd be an utter moron.

Oh.My.Fucking.God.Bluemoon.Gets.Worse.Every.Day.

Agree, now they use some dots to make their posts more cool and smart. Madness.

Says the one who called Mancini(won the title last year, a FA cup last year) a "utter moron"

Madness.

Kun Aguero said:
MSP said:
Kun Aguero said:
Oh.My.Fucking.God.Bluemoon.Gets.Worse.Every.Day.

Says the one who called Mancini(won the title last year, a FA cup last year) a "utter moron"

Madness.

You're drunk (hopefully) or not really a smart guy. Not that I care about either though.

Stay beautiful.

MSP said:
Kun Aguero said:
MSP said:

Madness.

You're drunk (hopefully) or not really a smart guy. Not that I care about either though.

Stay beautiful.

The first one and I always have been ;-)

If they want him back, push for a perm deal with a swap + money for Fellaini

We would then need to bring in a CB

micky_blue said:
If they want him back, push for a perm deal with a swap + money for Fellaini

We would then need to bring in a CB

we can play garcia there as a back-up for nastasic.....tbh lescott on loan now at everton with a vision at a deal for felainni in the summer it's a very good one

de niro said:
bob's treatment of this player is unforgivable .

its his treatment of players that will get him sacked more than any dip in form,

Where would you play him? Nasty nailed the position now it is a shame looks like he is only going to get a game if nasty gets injured :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.