Rumour......

Big difference between "world record sigining" and "world record signing on fee".

The latter could well be someone like Joe Cole i.e. out of contract at Chelsea so no transfer fee but "record" signing on fee to him.

schumey04 said:
...... now dont go shooting me down its just a rumour but apparently we have already broken the world record signing on fee for a player who will be joining this summer (dont know if its CL conditional). Cant give any names but the source was very high up in the club before the new owners arrived and still a friend of the club.

Now that means we have shelled out more than 80m which is the Ronaldo fee for some one. Fabregas? dont think so he would only go to Barca. It could be Torres because all of a sudden Pool are linked with Van De Vaart and Benzema. It could be Benzema but dont think we spend that sort of money on him??

Any suggestions??

Surely a signing on fee is just that. So not a world record transfer fee just yet.

nijinskybell said:
schumey04 said:
...... now dont go shooting me down its just a rumour but apparently we have already broken the world record signing on fee for a player who will be joining this summer (dont know if its CL conditional). Cant give any names but the source was very high up in the club before the new owners arrived and still a friend of the club.

Now that means we have shelled out more than 80m which is the Ronaldo fee for some one. Fabregas? dont think so he would only go to Barca. It could be Torres because all of a sudden Pool are linked with Van De Vaart and Benzema. It could be Benzema but dont think we spend that sort of money on him??

Any suggestions??

Surely a signing on fee is just that. So not a world record transfer fee just yet.

Which means its Joe Cole

Sorry its transfer fee ie the player is in contract. Believe or don't it doesnt matter, just spreading the word. The deal is apparently done. Im meeting him at the Villa game and i'll see if there is any further info.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm --<br /><br />...Mancini is defo staying and SWP is out.

schumey04 said:
Sorry its transfer fee ie the player is in contract. Believe or don't it doesnt matter, just spreading the word. The deal is apparently done. Im meeting him at the Villa game and i'll see if there is any further info.

-- Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm --

...Mancini is defo staying and SWP is out.

If its for a fee then i'd say the name is in this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.