Rumour......

-- Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm --

...Mancini is defo staying and SWP is out.[/quote]

Shaun better not be out cuz he is playing saturday, or should be, cant risk AJ in another huge game he isnt ready yet

Messy.jpg

????

the goats backside said:

...Mancini is defo staying and SWP is out.

Shaun better not be out cuz he is playing saturday, or should be, cant risk AJ in another huge game he isnt ready yet[/quote]

He could play Sat but hes away next season. I agree I thought AJ looked tired against the Gooners the prem is a different intensity and his playing alot.

schumey04 said:
the goats backside said:

...Mancini is defo staying and SWP is out.

Shaun better not be out cuz he is playing saturday, or should be, cant risk AJ in another huge game he isnt ready yet

He could play Sat but hes away next season. I agree I thought AJ looked tired against the Gooners the prem is a different intensity and his playing alot.[/quote]

So where is Shaun going

I heard Real Madrid have offered 80mil plus Ronaldo for Gunnar Neilsen, I am an ITK - Im the brother of Danny Mills' hairdresser. Watch this space people.

the goats backside said:
schumey04 said:

He could play Sat but hes away next season. I agree I thought AJ looked tired against the Gooners the prem is a different intensity and his playing alot.

So where is Shaun going[/quote]

Apparently the club and SWP have agreed to part ways, I have no info on where hes going but he apparently burnt a few bridges over the past 2 months

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Kaka at City next season. I don't know why, I'm not ITK, but i just have a feeling that it's the smart move for him. He's not gone down too well at Madrid, and he would tick a number of boxes for City requirements. Despite what happened before I'd still like to see him wear the shirt.

mancreject said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Kaka at City next season. I don't know why, I'm not ITK, but i just have a feeling that it's the smart move for him. He's not gone down too well at Madrid, and he would tick a number of boxes for City requirements. Despite what happened before I'd still like to see him wear the shirt.

I was thinking this the other day but was too scared to say on here.....:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.