Run in 2012 v 2014 - better or worse ? - last 10 games

Re: Run in 2012 v run in 2014 - better or worse - last 10

Matt.D said:
Nicoblue said:
NoahCity said:
Win at Arsenal and draw at Anfield and we should be good. Not too concerned about slipping up in other games, even though I should be.

End of Season Prediction with us drawing at Arsenal & Everton, and losing at Liverpool Gaining a further 20 Points.

Manchester City 86 Points
Chelsea 86 Points
Liverpool 85 Points

City winning the Title on Goal Difference

Thoughts

No chance, if we drop 7 points we won't win the league.

There's no guarantee of that at all. I would be pretty confident if we win 6 and draw at Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton. If we win any of those, draw the other two and win the rest we will win the league for sure.

If Liverpool lose to either us or Chelsea they are out. If they draw one they might be out, if they draw both they will be out.

What this post is saying is no-one has a clue what's going to happen so sit back and enjoy it.

I'd be wary about this idea that because Liverpool haven't won it before or been challenging before (this group of players/coaches) then it automatically makes it harder for them. The same kind of line was pushed about City in 2012, and whilst there was of course that last day errrr issue, City went on a run of winning every game at the climax of the season when they needed to.

Don't like this thread,it's making me nervous.If we beat the Arse tomorrow,I think this will surely give us the momentum to push on...oh wait a minute,I said that before the Rags game,then it will be the same feeling when we have to play Liverpool,and Everton,and ad infinitum.Why can't we wrap it up early like Bayern:-).Nah but seriously,Liverpool are due a blip(ok chavs had a blip against Villa,but they've got Champs League),we might be the blip that makes them collapse,I think it's between us and Chavs.

Re: Run in 2012 v run in 2014 - better or worse - last 10

Hoghead said:
Lancet Fluke said:
NoahCity said:
Win at Arsenal and draw at Anfield and we should be good. Not too concerned about slipping up in other games, even though I should be.

Been saying it for weeks, Palace away worries me more than Arsenal away.

Palace were lucky to lose at the Etihad - super saves by Hart kept it to 1:0
Liverpool wont take 6 points from us and Chelsea and they are due an Arsenal drop in form plus injuries - I hope
Chelsea + Maureen - just hope Champs League takes it toll
selective memory there.

Our players have both the desire and the experience to see it through. Big game this weekend. Get 3 points at Arsenal then we can really say it's in our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.