Running thread

Last run before Sunday just now and did a hard (for me) 5k. God I hate doing 5ks, they really are fucking miserable when you are trying to go fast. 25 minutes of blowing out of my arse and wanting to give up.
Same! Did my first sub 25min 5km this morning and I was gasping like a mother fucker. Almost choked myself to death. Never trying that again.

Same! Did my first sub 25min 5km this morning and I was gasping like a mother fucker. Almost choked myself to death. Never trying that again.
Haha. I did my first 9 Parkruns with a PB each time, culminating in my fastest ever 5k of 24:30. I was absolutely wasted at the end. My best these days would be around 30 mins, but much more enjoyable slow running.

Anyway, enough of that. Wish me luck - I've had special dispensation from @BlueHammer85 to do my BMVHM today (Sundays are busy for me), so I'm starting it at 7am. I'll report back at around 10am.

Banana, drink, a couple of Dextrosols, and away I go. It's clear, 0 degrees with no wind. Pretty good. I'm looking forward to 10am.

Done it. It was cold, but it warmed up a bit. A lovely run, but I'm tired now. 21.1km is the official distance, but I didn't want to underestimate it.

Good luck everyone on your runs.
b4c2f9c5d1c63e0f65d451e4bb9f687a.jpg

Done it. It was cold, but it warmed up a bit. A lovely run, but I'm tired now. 21.1km is the official distance, but I didn't want to underestimate it.

Well done pal, now you can enjoy the match feeling knackered but satisfied.

Good effort mate, city blue run 10k for me tomorrow as that distance too far for me. Well done

Fantastic mate, well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.