Running thread

I am hoping 3:30ish. A bit of my cockiness has drained away this week. Going to set off 4:40k pace and then see how I feel 18/20 miles in. Definitely Psychosomatic, but been rough as toast this morning, every joint hurting on the dog walk etc.
You’ll be ahead of me then mate, I’ll be happy with sub 4 again, anything under is a bonus tbh.

I'll be happy just to finish before Monday .

Seriously though, my aim is just to finish in one piece. I've done a slow 8km this evening with the running club, and am feeling pretty tip top. That's it for me now until Sunday.

Started my carb loading with a pasta dish for my tea, after a baked potato for lunch. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm in no doubt that it will be very hard work.

I'll be happy just to finish before Monday .

Seriously though, my aim is just to finish in one piece. I've done a slow 8km this evening with the running club, and am feeling pretty tip top. That's it for me now until Sunday.

Started my carb loading with a pasta dish for my tea, after a baked potato for lunch. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm in no doubt that it will be very hard work.

Sounds like your training has been spot on and should give you a lot of confidence for the task ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.