Running thread

A query on the marathon in April, is it a met to Old Trafford job? Guessing all roads are closed early doors and it's carnage to go by any other means or to get to a few places to cheer people on.
I live quite near the start.Some people drive to parts of Chorlton/Old Trafford and walk in

Pretty much mate, in the october one I got the met, didnt fancy trying to look for a space near the cricket ground. The route kind of strangles a lot of the potential parking place so you would have to wait until the whole thing was over.
Only place I can think of is maybe salford quays?

Thanks mate, thought as much. For some reason on my phone I've logged into an account I set up years ago when I got locked out of this one through forgetting passwords/emails etc.

I'll do the met I think, one less thing to worry about...unless they strike! No different to the London Marathon and trekking about before and after.

Thanks mate, thought as much. For some reason on my phone I've logged into an account I set up years ago when I got locked out of this one through forgetting passwords/emails etc.

I'll do the met I think, one less thing to worry about...unless they strike! No different to the London Marathon and trekking about before and after.
They threatened to strike this year but called it off the day before. Tram is much better for the rehydration after!!

A query on the marathon in April, is it a met to Old Trafford job? Guessing all roads are closed early doors and it's carnage to go by any other means or to get to a few places to cheer people on.
When I last did it (admittedly about 5 years ago now), the car parks at OT were open and could be booked. I had to hold my nose and register on the United website to do the booking, however. I still get email invitations to buy tickets to this day. Needless to say they went into the spam filter fairly sharpish!

When I last did it (admittedly about 5 years ago now), the car parks at OT were open and could be booked. I had to hold my nose and register on the United website to do the booking, however. I still get email invitations to buy tickets to this day. Needless to say they went into the spam filter fairly sharpish!

Gave you a taste for those prawn sandwiches though eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.