Running thread

This is front cover

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-11-16-39-48-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-11-16-39-48-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 8
So I ran the virtual London Marathon in September then ramped things down for a couple of weeks to recover.

Then got Covid.

Then got a chest infection that lasted at least six weeks.

Since then I've really struggled with fitness.

Anyway, I've spent a few weeks trying to get some miles in. Not done loads but gradually been getting a bit of fitness back and things were looking up.

Got home tonight. Did my LFT.

Positive. FFS.

Last edited:
So I ran the virtual London Marathon in September then ramped things down for a couple if weeks to recover.

Then got Covid.

Anyway, I've spent a few weeks trying to get some miles in. Not done loads but gradually been getting a bit of fitness back and things were looking up.

Positive. FFS.

Ah FFS mate!! Thats shite, at least its "only" the omnicron version this time so its highly unlikely that you will be ill with it. Hopefully the rest of your family manage to avoid getting it.
Maybe its me thats jinxing your comebacks with my attempts to gee you up, so I will take a different approach.... Your doomed!! Give up the running and get a new "hobby". What size trainers are you?
Gutted for you bud

So I ran the virtual London Marathon in September then ramped things down for a couple if weeks to recover.

Then got Covid.

Positive. FFS.
Fuck me mate, sorry to hear that. I’ve had nothing wrong with me at all since the little niggly injuries, since running the marathon in October I’ve had nothing, no covid, cold or flu but struggling with my running still, takes time to get back to full fitness.
Get well soon.

Then got Covid.

Positive. FFS.
Sorry to hear this Stuuuuuu. I believe there are a lot of false positives at the moment. Maybe you've got the Scouse variant.

But seriously, hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks everyone.

It's definitely Covid - a really clear line, plus everyone in my household has got it. Also, I work in an environment where it's everywhere.

Actually feeling quite fluey now! Ah well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.