Running thread

I'm doing the HM yeah, is it all flat?
Depends what your used to, I'd say flatish, obviously you have the bridge at city, then the mancunian way is a bit up and down and chester road out to the swamp up the dual carriage way is a bit of an incline, all of them are nothing much but at pace and whatnot they can take it out of yer legs a bit.

Depends what your used to, I'd say flatish, obviously you have the bridge at city, then the mancunian way is a bit up and down and chester road out to the swamp up the dual carriage way is a bit of an incline, all of them are nothing much but at pace and whatnot they can take it out of yer legs a bit.

Ahh thats perfect for me, I knew of the Bridge at City. Forgot Chester Road has a small incline actually.

Ahh thats perfect for me, I knew of the Bridge at City. Forgot Chester Road has a small incline actually.

The Nexen Tyre bridge is deceptive. It looks quite harmless from road level, but is surprisingly long and steep. Had to run over it 4 times during the "Blue Run" and crossings 3 and 4 were killers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.