Running thread

Just over 20:30 for the parkrun today.

Did a gym session yesterday which definitely affected my legs today. Good to get out and do it though.

Just short of 50km this week with a 12-15km run planned tomorrow which will take me to 60km+. Trying to get my weekly distance back up to 80km post marathon, which should give me a strong enough base to do damage to my PB's from 5km to the marathon.

Just over 20:30 for the parkrun today.

Did a gym session yesterday which definitely affected my legs today. Good to get out and do it though.

Just short of 50km this week with a 12-15km run planned tomorrow which will take me to 60km+. Trying to get my weekly distance back up to 80km post marathon, which should give me a strong enough base to do damage to my PB's from 5km to the marathon.
Just remember Jim Fixx……..

Alexandra Park for me this morning, was packed, managed 18.42 official time although my watch clocked 5k at 18.04 so I'm going with the watch! 18/472 2nd in age group.
Quite happy with that as I've done hardly any speed work for 6months and only really getting back to fitness.
That's a seriously outstanding time that Gaz. Wow!

Serious question, for once!. Do you eat breakfast before your 4am run? I think it's fine to run fasted up to 5 miles say, but don't you need to eat before the longer ones?

I run before breakfast, say about 3 miles. Then porridge after. But have porridge before longer cycling commute.....14 miles or 45+ minutes. Cycling is easier on the stomach though.
I do up to half marathon on an empty stomach, always go for a shit first though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.