Running thread

So what's everyone's shoe choice? I am lucky to be a neutral runner but I like a lot of cushioning so I was a long term user of Adidas Ultra-boost. They however got more and more heavy to such an extent I had to switch about 3 years ago to New Balance 1080s. Great trainers but again a bit heavy and the grips weren't as good as Adidas (continental rubber soles), so started looking at other brands. Tried the Asics Novablast 3, these are light and great for the dry (not too hot though as they are not that breathable) if you like cushioning but the grip in anything but dry is poor. so earlier on in the year I looked at Adidas Boston 12s. I have to say these are the best running shoe I have ever had, they are light, have energy rods so "give back" some bounce, have amazing grip and really feel secure. I use them on faster runs (5ks) and did my 9 miler in them on Sunday and my feet felt great at the end. The only downside is that the upper is not that hardwearing or even thick so they have started to wear where my big toe sits.

Great tribute to Joss Naylor for anyone interested
Those Walsh trainers were cracking shoes back in the day!!
That's a great article, thanks for posting.

A nice early 16km run around Derwentwater this morning, celebrating my 63rd birthday. This says 15km, because I forgot to turn my watch back on after a photo stop. Luckily I remembered after just one unrecorded km. I'm pretty exhausted now!
1375a67e57bb9780ea12ff9596c1b51d.jpg

Dartford Park celebrated its 10th year Parkrun anniversary this morning.
Good vibe.

Your time was 00:26:40.
Congratulations on completing your 192nd parkrun and your 109th at Dartford parkrun today.
You finished in 97th place out of a field of 311 parkrunners.

A nice early 16km run around Derwentwater this morning, celebrating my 63rd birthday. This says 15km, because I forgot to turn my watch back on after a photo stop. Luckily I remembered after just one unrecorded km. I'm pretty exhausted now!
1375a67e57bb9780ea12ff9596c1b51d.jpg
Great work, happy birthday mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.