Russell Brand

He seems actually intelligent.

But he could be hiding his stupidness behind big words. Either way he's a dick and a lucky bastard for doing Katy Perry!

GStar said:
His voice is differnet than on stage and he uses overly formal words when there really is no need.

He's a bigger dick than i first thought.

He uses overly dramatic language when he's on stage and do you not think that it could just be all part of the performance? There's no way he could be that over the top all the time, he'd make himself ill.

dannybcity said:
GStar said:
His voice is differnet than on stage and he uses overly formal words when there really is no need.

He's a bigger dick than i first thought.

He uses overly dramatic language when he's on stage and do you not think that it could just be all part of the performance? There's no way he could be that over the top all the time, he'd make himself ill.

You think he was "performing" with Paxman? I don't think he was personally; and he was more ott in that interview than on stage i thought.

I never really had an opinion on him before that, other than him being mildly annoying... after that interview i kind of dislike him .

Arrogant, pretentious and, above all else, not funny.

GStar said:
You think he was "performing" with Paxman? I don't think he was personally; and he was more ott in that interview than on stage i thought.

I never really had an opinion on him before that, other than him being mildly annoying... after that interview i kind of dislike him .

No the opposite, I think he was probably being more like his true self with Paxman. He is abit pretentious at times but to be fair to him he seems to know what he's talking about, he references all kinds of things in his shows so I'm assuming he's more learned than he gets credit for. It's all about opinion I suppose and I can understand why some people wouldn't like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.