Russell Brand

All these opinions of a guy %99.9 of people on here have never met.

Russell was sound with me and he is a true entertainer, he craves your attention which is what one would require from an entertainer.

Would you rather have it he was more like Adebayor and just couldn't give a fuck?

Like I said Russell was sound with me when i've met him and didn't come across as arrogant and all the usual shite that does follow many celebrities in this country, most notably the "nice" celebs who you'd perceive to be the dogs bollocks are utter twats when face to face

For those asking "How can a tw@ like him pull a bird like Katy Perry?" I think you first have to ask the question, how can a bloke like Bernie Eccleston marry a woman who looks like this?

article-1161587-033F3290000005DC-972_470x432.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
The Pink Panther said:
For those asking "How can a tw@ like him pull a bird like Katy Perry?" I think you first have to ask the question, how can a bloke like Bernie Eccleston marry a woman who looks like this?

$$$$$$$$$$$
It wasn't the most difficult question ever posted on here, was it?

The Pink Panther said:

well that was an easy question

[bigimg]http://www.houstonist.com/attachments/houston_monica/012307_golddigger.jpg[/bigimg]

SteSteez said:
All these opinions of a guy %99.9 of people on here have never met.

Russell was sound with me and he is a true entertainer, he craves your attention which is what one would require from an entertainer.

Would you rather have it he was more like Adebayor and just couldn't give a fuck?

Like I said Russell was sound with me when i've met him and didn't come across as arrogant and all the usual shite that does follow many celebrities in this country, most notably the "nice" celebs who you'd perceive to be the dogs bollocks are utter twats when face to face

Take it you've met Adebayor too... or are you just a massive hypocrite? ;)

Btw, did you say you'd met Russel Brand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.