Russia 2018 ?

Yep would love to go. They said the same things about SA 2010, P&U 2012, Brazil two years ago.

Would probably be safer there as the Russians won't want their tournament spoiling and will instruct the police not to tolerate any nonsense. I still wouldn't go though!

I have been to see Scotland play abroad about a hundred times, been to three tournaments, last of which was 1998 World Cup, and as desperate as I am to see them qualify again, I would not be going to Russia if they did. It's the most racist homophobic country in Europe. Please be gentle with the jokes about Scotland, it's hard enough watching all the other " home nations " at Euro 2016

I have been to see Scotland play abroad about a hundred times, been to three tournaments, last of which was 1998 World Cup, and as desperate as I am to see them qualify again, I would not be going to Russia if they did. It's the most racist homophobic country in Europe. Please be gentle with the jokes about Scotland, it's hard enough watching all the other " home nations " at Euro 2016

Tam, easy promise to make. ;-)

You know that Scotland are destined to return to the international stage in 2022. Wait a quarter of a century and reach the first 'dry' finals; it is written.

I wonder if giving them the WC is supposed to somehow make them less backwards or more tolerant as a nation.

Would be lunacy to go ahead with a major tournament over there imo, we think these French 'ultras' starting trouble is bad...wait til we get a load of these cunts. Would need to be a military presence on the streets from the get go.

I think its probably less likely in their own country, just because the vast majority won't want to be involved, not saying there won't be any trouble, but its less likely.

Should they have the WC ? No, at least not until they sort out their racism (slim chance of that).

Would I go (even if I actually cared about England) ? No.
I think its highly, much more likely. Ukraine fans going to Russia... more Russian nut jobs who couldn't get to France...

I think its probably less likely in their own country, just because the vast majority won't want to be involved, not saying there won't be any trouble, but its less likely.

Should they have the WC ? No, at least not until they sort out their racism (slim chance of that).

Would I go (even if I actually cared about England) ? No.

I'd say it'll be less likely in their own country because the Kremlin will send the military out to counter it.

England fans should all stay at home from now on. Stop giving these countries our money. French Police should be ashamed, as should any England fan that started any trouble. Russia should be banned from all football comps, National and Club for 10 years while they sort themselves out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.