Russia 2018 ?

Why should rioting fans stop a country hosting a competition? I'm sure the Russians will police their own.

I'd imagine threat there would be more chance of them getting away with it all where they are familiar so if they are like this in France how bad could the be on home soil, what happens if a fan is stabbed or shot!

With the rumours of a planned attack on the Welsh and England fans on Thursday. I really hope no one gets hurt and that they get chucked out of the competition. The pressure would be on FIFA to move the World Cup then and no better place than England to host it, the possibility of having Twikenham, Wembley, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, the millennium stadium, Liverpool, Utd, Sunderland, West Ham and Newcastle all above 50,000 capacity it would be immense.

That's not considering Scotland too with Murrayfield, Hampden park, celtic park and Ibrox.
who's rumour'd to be attacking the English and Welsh the French or Russians?

I'd imagine threat there would be more chance of them getting away with it all where they are familiar so if they are like this in France how bad could the be on home soil, what happens if a fan is stabbed or shot!
Fans have been stabbed before, it happens. I can't see Putin allowing thugs to ruin it on his own turf. As hard as those guys think they are, I'd imagine the Russian security forces would sort them out quite fucking sharpish.

cant really see it happening 'i may be wrong' but the police would be on to any large amount of Russians moving into the area,the flahpoint could be between us and the Welsh after the game,if Russia win on Wed and England lose to wales its near enough goodbye and goodnight to the Euros

Just watching the Hungarian match a lot of their fans look like Russians,steroid heads in black T-shirts.

With the rumours of a planned attack on the Welsh and England fans on Thursday. I really hope no one gets hurt and that they get chucked out of the competition. The pressure would be on FIFA to move the World Cup then and no better place than England to host it, the possibility of having Twikenham, Wembley, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, the millennium stadium, Liverpool, Utd, Sunderland, West Ham and Newcastle all above 50,000 capacity it would be immense.

That's not considering Scotland too with Murrayfield, Hampden park, celtic park and Ibrox.
you seem to erroneously think a club in the north east has a capacity greater than 50,000 whilst leaving out an obvious candidate

Fans have been stabbed before, it happens. I can't see Putin allowing thugs to ruin it on his own turf. As hard as those guys think they are, I'd imagine the Russian security forces would sort them out quite fucking sharpish.

Would you though of what you know thus far risk it buying a hotel and tickets and taking a chance?
Not sure i would even if they had menacing riot cops all over, in fact i would be just as worried about them if they think no cameras are about.
In fact i doubt they would give a shit if there were cameras.

It is take your chance or have soldier types on every corner eyeballing you and taxis and hotels taking the piss.
None of it is an enticing prospect that i can see really.

cant really see it happening 'i may be wrong' but the police would be on to any large amount of Russians moving into the area,the flahpoint could be between us and the Welsh after the game,if Russia win on Wed and England lose to wales its near enough goodbye and goodnight to the Euros

A lad I work with has mates out there and they told him they are expecting more attacks and it seems there has been a little bit this afternoon but as expected the English and Welsh stuck together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.