Russian invasion of Ukraine

"I am convinced that such a natural and necessary cleansing of society will only strengthen our country"

EMqw7a-XUAAc_u9.jpg

Are we watching the same programme?

Plus she's just pointed out the risks that Putin might deliberately wreck nuclear reactors in Ukraine and the impact would be felt across Europe and across Ukraine, so she wants western powers to come and protect the reactors. No-one asked, "But if he knows we're coming, might that not prompt Putin to destroy the reactors?" Never mind nuclear war, a Russian retreat with a scorched earth policy on nuclear reactors would not be good for Ukraine or anyone.
Did she not question our stance, while being polite?

Once a dictator starts making concessions and shows any weakness they are finished. Nikolai Romanov, Ceaușescu conceding changes shortly before they were ousted and shot. No way Putin will concede anything.

some news I saw tonight is that when you see Ukrainians towing away Russian armour it is not for reuse in a conventional manner - a splatted tank can be used as a roadblock to thwart tank movement - fill it with sand banks rubble and shit and a Russian tank is having to roll over something as big as itself not some Lada estate. In doing so it exposes a softer under belly armour to a javelin - ouch.

Then what they do is mine the odd tank - so going over or going around a wreck Russian tankies don't know for sure whether or not it will explode and do for them - covered in flaming tar and oil is not nice.

The final nifty trick they have is that some of the tanks have functioning turrets - so set them across a road block then suddenly raise the cannon and fire. I wouldn't mind betting some Russian tank drivers are claiming a tank full of fuel is in fact running on empty.

As that Ukrainian fighter said " they fight like 1941 Russian Army - we fight smart"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.