Russian invasion of Ukraine

Finland is on the cusp of joining NATO. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Too, the rumors that Putin is suffering from cancer seem ever more credible - should he die, a chaotic power grab may ensue. This too may not be a good thing.

We now live in "interesting times" - as the Chinese curse goes.
Tbh I can’t be doing with listening to all of the propaganda bullshit that is being spun on both sides .

Can’t see why people are questioning Finland and Sweden joining NATO ?

it means Russia will be totally surrounded by NATO nations, it means Russia can’t just steam roll into another country like Ukraine without even more severe repercussions and it also makes Putin look like a right bellend.

Can’t see why people are questioning Finland and Russia joining NATO ?

it means Russia will be totally surrounded by NATO nations, it means Russia can’t just steam roll into another country like Ukraine without even more severe repercussions and it also makes Putin look like a right bellend.
Can't see Russia joining any time soon ;-)

Putin looks exactly like my old dad did during treatment for leukaemia. It’s a right fucking bastard and it broke broke my heart.. always said I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy… good luck Vlad you’ll fucking need it you murderous tyrannical twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.