Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yeah.

Responding to war crimes illegal under international war by imposing cruel and unusual punishments equally illegal under international law is definitely the right way to go.
I do appreciate the reality of the situation. Just saying I, and a lot of people on here, wouldnt shed a tear if they were to meet a grisly end.

Finland is on the cusp of joining NATO. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Too, the rumors that Putin is suffering from cancer seem ever more credible - should he die, a chaotic power grab may ensue. This too may not be a good thing.

We now live in "interesting times" - as the Chinese curse goes.

Finland is on the cusp of joining NATO. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Too, the rumors that Putin is suffering from cancer seem ever more credible - should he die, a chaotic power grab may ensue. This too may not be a good thing.

We now live in "interesting times" - as the Chinese curse goes.

You would think that there is massive pressure to reform and climb down from the disaster point they are now at. So in any power vacuum support would build around whoever gives the best way forward to do that. He cant die soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.